And your statement, I understand that you still have a little more intense concern yourself with the topic have .
OC / UC are no general panacea.
Energy Crisis? The processor with 500MHz or 1000MHz edit a task?
How much power the CPU requires a minimum of how much the losses rise, to get things done faster for OC?
What is the time gain or loss thereby to ? Engerie
How much energy does it cost to start the phone again if the settings in the border area at one time but did not fit
Oh, and a nice question on the subject, which I always like to ask: How much percentage has . ever, the variance of OC / UC in the total energy consumption of the device with all components

Sounds provocative, but it is not – because these are decisive factors
My recommendation therefore:. rather look at the features and take one for the Rome matching kernel (usually the one who was there).
For a simple root, I’d look at Chainfire … easy to apply,
is good. Though I have long not interested in Sammy ROMs and Custom Roms usually quite “ready” to bring kernel.

OC and UC I set attached with the same UV and OV because it is a part of the system and therefore related to risk and impact.