Friday, May 3, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 incl 2 Flipcover & Flip Case - PocketPC.ch

Hi, I

provider you today 2 Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7100) in Titanium Grey.
The device has no SIM or Netlock and no dents or damage. ., It works fine with all the (micro) sim cards

Statement from 12.10.2012 will be delivered (Media Markt)

Delivered in original packaging with the following contents:

  • Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Titanium Grey 16 GB
  • stereo headset
  • USB cable
  • AC adapter
  • various booklets
From me, there is this:

  • 2 original Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Flipcover in “Titanium Grey” & “Amber White” – both with NFC function
  • flip leather bag in black
  • The covers are all 3 absolute mint condition because they were never actually in use

    pictures here to see

    price.! Pa 400? ! incl insured DHL Shipping

    I stand here more often in the trust list
    . Important: I use a PayPal. The buyer would have the power to say in Fulda / Hessen pick up or pay by bank transfer. Security for the buyer then of course I like to share my personal data with

    No comments:

    Post a Comment