Thursday, April 17, 2014

Xiaomi Redmi Note Unboxing – 95 € phablet with Octacore SoC and Dual SIM – Mobilegeeks

Xiaomi Redmi note with 5.5-inch display and MediaTek Octacore is pitched in our Taiwan Office and is tested thoroughly in the next few days. But our detailed unboxing video already shows the most important details of this phablets.

What you actually get for a smart phone if you are not willing to pay more than 100 euros on the table? A phablet with a Octacore SoC and dual SIM
No, I have not used already morning to intoxicating substances but sit down already for 4 days with the Xiaomi Redmi note apart and have to say that I am impressed quite beautiful.

Specifications Redmi Note

  • 5.5-inch 720p display
  • MediaTek 6592 Octacore Cortex-A7

  • 450MP4 Mali GPU
  • 1/2GB RAM

    8GB camera memory

    3100mAh battery

    13MP rear camera

  • 5MP camera front
  • 199 grams

    9.5mm thick

    MIUI 12.0 (based on Android 4.2.2)

    first impressions

    The music is about as big as a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, thicker and heavy and does not feel quite as high in the first moment. After a few minutes, this impression is possible but after, especially if you mind that leads to the Galaxy Note 3 times just a measly 600% more expensive was when it came on the market

    <-.! See gallery_shortcode () in wp- includes / media.php ->

    Xiaomi note looks really must not hide at all compared to the competition. The dimensions are consistent, the processing for the price excellent, it fits well in the hand and quite honestly I think it’s design is technically quite successful.

    When I look at how the note next to the Lumia 1520 Xperia Z Ultra and grade 3, and is, I would not dream come out that this is such a lowcast phablet

    <-.! see gallery_shortcode () in wp-includes/media.php - > MIUI or a damn chic Android

    I love Android in its purest form. Since Nexus where it says is basically also the Android in it, which I like and about my very personal ideas can adapt. Plus … I’m fully arrested in the Google Services. Therefore

    How can I get clear with a phablet, which on the one hand offers a fundamentally adapted to other Android and has not even installed also just a Google App?

    Xiaomi Redmi touch 605x340 Xiaomi Redmi Note Unboxing 95 € phablet with Octacore SoC and dual SIM The topic is quite fast from the table: Sensational! MIUI 12.0 is not only beautifully, but is possible to remember with its simplicity almost to Apple … No, I’m not exaggerating here at all. The designers of MiIU really have a knack and above all, an eye for beautiful and selbsterklaerende frontend and controls

    <- see gallery_shortcode () in wp-includes/media.php ->

    What the Chinese have since built up for an ecosystem without even to have incorporated a grain of Mountain View, is simply sensational and earned my deepest respect. The success of the brand Xiaomi has worked hard and the results can be seen.

    If these handsets the way to Europe rueber create, then some manufacturers will not only have a problem, which is a complete segment of the market under their feet swept away.

    Performance

    Check out the video and how I play Riptide GP2. The box has enough steam to really can be mastered all of my daily tasks:

    Screenshot 2014 04 13 08 37 30 340x605 Xiaomi Redmi note Unboxing 95 € phablet with Octacore SoC and dual SIM

    In the quadrant it is 3 times as fast as a smartphone with Tegra 3 and also in the AnTuTu benchmark makes the 1.4Ghz Octacore (the 1.7GHz version is also on its way to us) right mood:

    Screenshot 2014 04 13 08 38 42 340x605 Xiaomi Redmi Note Unboxing 95 € phablet with Octacore SoC and dual SIM

    First Interim Conclusion

    Sorry Samsung but my score 3 has just been demoted to second-phablet. I think that I for many years of the readers do not have to explain long as quite polarizing I can test and how subjective my statements. Is a bit average, then there is a case for a rant for me. Why would a company want to sell you an average product. In 2014, it goes like this sometimes not more

    The Xiaomi Redmi note gives me a lot of fun and that is before all things to the “axis of the mobile Certainty” – class battery life combined with good performance, the are for me the decisive points. . Add to that a sensational price of less than 100 euros, dual SIM and a damn smart OS

    I’m in love but bisken I think …

    No comments:

    Post a Comment