Friday, August 14, 2015

Foreigners actually red rice Note2 / Charm Blue Note2 tear each other: mad Samsung fans – cnBeta

rice neela_akassh: three mobile phones, I definitely will buy Red Rice Note2, but it can live in my offering it?

itsdeepak4u2000 upstairs to show off: three phones will be available for sale in my seat. According to my preferences, Samsung A7 and red rice Note2 design good configuration is red rice Note2 Samsung A7 win, when it comes to price and charm blue red rice Note2 Note2 more attractive. Overall, red rice Note2 prevail, its performance even competition Meizu MX5.

Samsung Black: Samsung Galaxy A7 this fan Mobile voting is really insane, which phone passerby can feel more cost-effective.

Natshan_ingx: certainly choose red rice Note2. First of all I am not a Samsung powder, although I think charm blue Note2 also good, but this new machine millet is too tough.

realjjj: Samsung A7 prices in China you know, processor and screen also makes people feel tired, not love.

chaos into the moto powder: the scoring scenarios Look. If anyone wants to send me mobile phone and is not bad money, then I definitely choose the Samsung A7. If I buy a mobile phone at the same time have to consider the price, he did not run a red rice Note2. Having said that, I want the most is a Moto G or Mote E.

Samsung powder anger: in my live A7 to Samsung Exynos 5430 equipped with a powerful processor, a light spot on the spike that the other two handsets, the other in the work, performance, screen, camera also coup after another. I think charm blue Note2 processor is not as bad charm blue note, red rice border Note2 too scary, running MIUI7 feel very power system.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment