Friday, August 9, 2013

No internet access - PocketPC.ch

good day

I live in Switzerland and have in my Note II to surf a prepaid card from Aldi. This works flawlessly.

For my holiday in Austria I have an Austrian Aldi (Hofer respectively) also purchased a prepaid card. When I’m in my Apple iPad, I can use it right away and easily surf. But I put it in my Note II, so I have no internet access

When access point. “YESSS GPRS – web.yess.at” is displayed. Network mode is set to “Automatic”, mobile data connection is active. The network operators are inter alia Yess and A1 listed. I choose Yess, the error message that the SIM card for this network was not suitable. I choose A1, the phone is registered in the network. With both versions but I have no Internet access

On the access point, I have edited nothing.
– Name: Yesss GPRS
title=”Access Point Name”> APN : web.yesss.at
– Proxy, Port, Username, Password, Server, MMSC, MM proxy, MMS port: all “not set”
– MCC: 232
– MNC : 12
– Authentication type: Not set
title=”Access Point Name”> APN Type: default.supl
APN protocol: IPv4
– Transmission: not specified

What do / am I doing wrong

Thanks and regards

? Walt Gallus

No comments:

Post a Comment