Sunday, August 11, 2013

Note2: hand movements do not work, eg screenshot - PocketPC.ch

Yesterday get

Hi, Have a used

score 2 times and tested all the same .. So far everything well just create screenshot with the edge of the hand is not working. Mute by covering it with your hand does not work.

The sensor is broken, I guess not .. Because for example. Quick Look works.

Have times combined with the * # 0 * # test the sensors, and the seem to work.

All latest updates on it, and the device was yesterday 2 x restored … Unfortunately without result.

In the settings of course everything is enabled .. Everything is in motion, works … Everything under hand movements does not work.

Actually, my function is not so important because I do screenshots anyway with power and home button.

But to me it is also about proper equipment to have, and to be sure that the sensors work normally.

Does anyone have a tip for me?

thx

No comments:

Post a Comment