Monday, June 24, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note 2, 16GB, with lots of accessories look,! - Berlin online

sale or may swap!
I offer here a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100) titanium gray an.Dazu there is a stylus pen, a battery, a USB cable, a power, power adapter, the OVP, Short instructions, 4 silicone sleeves (black, white, blue, red), a white Galaxy Note 2 hinged case with print, the bill (May 2013) and it has 16GB Speicher.Keine headphones.
About the technical details please check here:

http://www.handy-mc.de/datenblatt/handy/samsung-gt-n7100-galaxy-note-ii.html

Unfortunately, it has have a Displayschaden.Funktionen are apparently all still there, but the display remains dunkel.Ansonsten the device has very minimal damage Gebrauchsspuren.Wegen the display, there is an estimate for repair dazu.Wie I saw there is a display exchange here from just 100, – Euro.Der professional, I thought it might still be in that state for 270,-EUR loswerden.Ich let it offer you here with all accessories for 190,-EUR VB an.Vielleicht you fix it or take it as a Ersatzteilspender.Trotzallem absolute Schnäppchen.Wird are sold as faulty. That said, I would possibly trade (against other Android phone, notebook ….). Makes me Angebote.Aber only serious offers I will antworten.Wobei me sale would be better.
LG

Private sale, no warranty and return policy

No comments:

Post a Comment