Monday, June 3, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 titanium-gray - Berlin online

I sell my Samung Galaxy Note 2, because it’s too big for my circumstances. The Smartlet is in a perfect condition. I bought the Smartlet on Jan 15, 2013 in Media at Alexanderplatz, the sales receipt and the warranty associated with this is of course available and will also be presented.
The Grade 2 has at the top a minimum wear on the aluminum rim.
I used the Smartlet exclusively with a protective film, and in a case. (Safety first). The case is of course included. I have removed the protective film because she was already worn out.
There are also plus the OVP, which looks quite fresh and new and a 1 meter USB cable with adapter to the unit to recharge. Added to this is the S-Pen, which was rarely used.
My personal experience wit h the device is very positive, as it has a large display (14 cm), which prepared a lot of fun with multimedia. In addition, the device has a very good battery capacity (3100 mah), so with the right attitude can withstand up to 2 days.
If you have further questions then write me or call: 015201930437
Meeting point I do not care.

LG Mert

No comments:

Post a Comment