Saturday, June 29, 2013

Swap Galaxy Note 2 100 € + bar against Galaxy S4 - Berlin online

addition to my device, there is a supplement of 100 euros – makes me offers …

My Galaxy Note N7100 2 is in mint condition with accessories (headphones / charger and cable) and invoice and packing
It has a original Samsung Protector (Black Frame) since buying it and included in the book case and mount frame.

My score 2 is completely scratch free and a second sheet of Samsung there also.

Want it

like to swap for something smaller since I do not need business reasons S Pen more.

Therefore I am looking for a suitable Galaxy S4, color does not matter.

for bilateral security Ideally would be to swap from Berlin so that everyone can check the other device before.

If you are interested I would be pleased to read e-mail from you :)

Regards Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment