Sunday, September 15, 2013

Is it worth upgrading from Android (Samsung Galaxy Note 2) - PocketPC.ch

Hi

, the subject is certainly not an ideal choice. Maybe you can help me in my decision but still. Have the above (very good) smartphone, but now play with the idea of ??leaving of Android. The great photo feature of Nokia’s brought me to the idea, after a relatively short time leave my mark 2 and go completely new ways.

What keeps me from being the missing TomTom what I see as frequent drivers learned to appreciate have. Nokia’s solution is sufficient for occasional drivers, but certainly not reach TomTom. Furthermore, there is no Swype, which I’m perfectly cope. Is also a pity that Nokia has no memory card. Ok, 32GB is not much, but it may never be enough.

For the Nokia speaks the camera quality and the camera mount which turns the mobile phone into a fully camera. I also hope for a better working with my Windows 8 PC

And as you can hopefully help me.

I have a tower and a netbook with Win 8 Pro. The extent to which Nokia is working with the PCs “together”? If I store files on Skydrive Excel on the PC, which are then directly visible at the Nokia in Excel? I only need (like Android) with open Skydrive and then “share” with Excel?

What about VBA macros? This will certainly not be processed on the smartphone. I create a table on a PC with macros and add the Nokia data in this table is deleted when you save the macro at the Nokia Content or “ignored” and taken over 1:1?

If bookmarks, passwords from IE synchronized between PC and Smartphone?

Bring me your opinion, the Nokia 1020 is a value (in addition to the better camera), so that the exchange of Android worth?

Thanks for your assessments without fundamental discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment