Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Error message when gravel and mobile phone product code - PocketPC.ch

Good morning, first I would like to apologize if I posted in the wrong area, and secondly, a great forum with a lot of information here
. I hope you can help me.

The following trouble, my brother has a note yesterday to get 2 birthday gift to his trade test passed.
Yesterday he was with me and asked me to set everything in the phone to install updates and so far everything He also . explain
Well so far after I’ve configured the phone to him, I closed it above gravel and then came the first shocks ….

Error message when gravel “Software updates over gravel of does not support your device “
ok diligently Google turned upside down and what I’ve found out everything, after which I will start the hand in hard reset mode .. that was dasm Mobile tion root CW mod was it.

So I got exactly according to instructions, reset Triangle made me root Neatly removed and loaded the firmware from Sammobile.com “FACTORY_N7100XXDME6_N7100DBTDME2_DBT.zip .

Everything done exactly as it is in the instructions, observed sequence and yet it seems everything works well, but is non actually the problem or the problem-but where I would need help and advice.

Have I downloaded the app from the CheckFus Play Store and there is the following:

Device: GT-N7100
Product Code: Not Active
PDA: N7100XXDME6
Phone: N7100XXDMF1
CSC: N7100DBTDME2

For me this gravel is Displayed for firmware information:

Software updates over gravel are not supported by your device
Current firmware version:. PDAs : ME6 / PHONE: MF1 / CSC: ME2 (XXX)

Now the question is, I can not do something for my brother or I bashing the phone in the bin

have my parents and brother still said nothing about it.

Hope> Must say my parents bought it on Kijiji Classifieds original box as well as original invoice with original receipt lying before me. you can give me help because I am at my wits end ..

Thanks in advance and if you need more info’s, just ask ..

Greetings

BamBam

No comments:

Post a Comment