Sunday, October 13, 2013

Note 2 (non-LTE) reboots itself and "freezes" - PocketPC.ch

Hi

??My score 2 ran for purchase until a few months ago actually almost perfect, in between times it is frozen but really rare, so I have not ignored.

Since about 2 weeks, but it is bad, it freezes and sometimes it just turns off or restarts.
(it had root). I hoped reset to factory settings would help, so I backed up my data manually (some app settings, data) and then reset to default factory settings. I’ve also reformatted the external SD card.

Unfortunately, since then (reset was yesterday) everything is much worse! It freezes, lockscreen freezes and shows wrong time (the first time today), it just turns off or suddenly reboots. Earlier, it was lying beside me on the sofa and suddenly it did restart, while I have not used it.

After the reset, it first made a smoother impression, I must confess though that I was not long without Apps ‘ve tested, but most have installed again after a few minutes my. Whatsapp, AppLock, Facebook, Zattoo, K9Mail, Viber, ColorNote, and a few more. Some I had also, some are not.

I just wanted to see what else, but the lockscreen freezes again and I have to rausn ake the battery so I can use it again. What the hell is going on?

is the latest software on it, so Android 4.1.2, N7100BVDLK4, according gravel, it is the latest version.

Can someone help me? About answers, I would be happy, I’m feeling pretty desperate and note the spoils with his Freezes my Sunday

Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment