Thursday, October 10, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note 3: So beautiful, so good (Review) - Giga.de

Actually, the title is already

so forth everything. Also, we have, albeit with a few delays, a review unit of Galaxy Note 3 received, which I have put in the last few days apart. What do I think of the third edition of Samsung’s successful phablet, learn it here in our review.

div

I admit it: I’m not the grade 3 open mind towards. As a sworn Note 2 users, I had great expectations for the third unit of the series. Having had the Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, as the successor of but a little disappointed, I was very curious to see if Samsung would pursue with the score 3 a similar (boring) way. Fortunately, I was disabused. What exactly do I mean, you can find out here.

First Impression

a first impression of grade 3 I’ve been able to do so during the presentation at IFA me, there’s the video of it here:


design

The first surprise that I’ve seen during the presentation of grade 3 was that Samsung has finally taken with the score 3 a different path than is the case with virtually all other devices in the Galaxy series. When I got the phablet to face for the first time, I was convinced that the device is in a leather sheath. Even my girlfriend, who has seen the grade 3 recently for the first time in the flesh, thought that it at least is a synthetic leather case, in which the device is packaged.

course there is no leather in the game, no leather, but Samsung has still managed to walk away from the now boring polycarbonate with piano black or stone effect and to create a new surface that not only looks good, but is also feels good. There is no such ugly smudges and fingerprints.

criticism of the note (of the series), which I often get to hear that the device was too large. Now it is of course all depends on what you use as a device. In my view, the fact less to do with how big you yourself is, but the use is much more important. Who uses the phone primarily and little multimedia content, will not really find a device like the Grade 3 practical. With me but this is different, because phone is more likely to rear site. Generally, I find the 5.7 inch touch 3 absolutely perfect for my needs, which are 0.2 inches more than the mark 2 but rather unimportant to me, even if I accept gratefully.

Fortunately, the unit will remain with its 151 x 2 x 79.2 x 8.3 mm almost as big as the Note 2 (151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 mm) and with its 168 grams even weight 15 grams lighter than its predecessor.

Personally I prefer the black version of the white. For one thing, is that I generally do not find bright as fancy smartphones and secondly, because of leather (and thus of high quality) is enhanced by the black of the impression.

processing

processing of the device is absolutely perfect, at least on our test model, there are absolutely no complaints from me. While some users have already complained that the home button of the Grade 3 shakes, this is on our test device (thankfully) not the case.


Gallery Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in White

See more room tips class=”hlist”>


  • On page 2 we continue with the display, the software, the benchmark tests, and the S Pen

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment