Sunday, January 26, 2014

Only download mode possible ... - PocketPC.ch

Moin men (and girls?)

after my N7100 was updated to Android 4.3, I had a short time later problems with the wifi and Bluetooth. Soon thereafter both worked no longer (since zufinden short time heaped on the net, WiFi and Bluetooth switch itself off and can not be activated).
Then I thought, well, then we rooten the thing once and miss the other ROM (Dr. Ketans Custom Rom V6). Since I am a beginner when it comes to “Rooting” I let me through the instructions and therefore tried everything as written. For flash attempt by DR Ketan then an error occurred (E: signature verification failed) and the disaster took its course. Then, the score was still running but it showed me on the screen countless window with the error “android.process.acore stopped” and so I could no setting to engage surface. The upshot is that the boot will hang at Samsung logo now and but I only gelange not in download mode in the recovery (shortly before galng this yet, to upload the backup while trying appeared then E also the error ” :. signature verification failed “and nothing works)

I have the phone now just under a year. Odin recognizes the touch yet but the memory will not be displayed on the PC.

I hope you’re persistent and can help me?
Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment